• Have breakfast with master printmaker Dan Welden at 10 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 9, at The South Street Gallery in Greenport.
Mr. Welden, who’s also a painter and author, will talk about his recent residency at the renowned printing facility in Guanlan, China, and show his work from that time. While there he was a keynote speaker at the Guanlan Print Art Museum, the largest print museum in the world.
• An art show to benefit the New Suffolk Waterfront Fund will be presented by the Cloud 9 critique group and The South Street Gallery from Nov. 8 to 30 at the Greenport gallery. A reception will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 8.
The show and sale feature original paintings by Cloud 9 members Jada Rowland, Dolores Castrucci, Adelaide Amend, Joan Curran, Fran Reichert and Ann McCaughey.
• Lisa Azzato, Cia Comnas and Michael Orsino have joined the East End Arts board of directors.
Ms. Azzato has been practicing law for nearly 25 years. Ms. Comnas is executive managing director for Brown Harris Stevens. Mr. Orsino is executive vice president and chief lending officer for Suffolk County National Bank.
• Photographers Harold Naideau and Steven Schreiber will give a gallery talk at 1 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 9, at Alex Ferrone Photography Gallery in Cuthchogue. The talk is held in conjunction with their exhibit, “The Still Life,” which is on view through Nov. 23.
• An artist’s reception for “Wearable Art,” a retrospective of fiber art by Barbara Ringewald of Cuthchogue, was held Friday, Nov. 7 at Cutchogue New Suffolk Library. The exhibit continues through Dec. 28.
To send arts news, email [email protected], fax to 298-3287, or mail to Times/Review Newspapers, P.O. Box 1500, Mattituck, NY 11952. Copy deadline: Wednesday at 5 p.m. to appear the following week.