There were 365 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court Dec. 15-17. The following are among those adjudicated, according to information provided by the court:
• Charges of driving while intoxicated, driving without a license, drinking alcohol in a motor vehicle on the highway and crossing road hazard markings against Alfredo Yupe-Bac, 30, of Riverhead were dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.
• Charges of robbery, criminal possession of a weapon, driving while ability impaired by drugs, resisting arrest, driving without a license and failure to obey a police officer against James Lebkuecher, 43, of Jamesport were dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.
• Lindsey Marino, 23, of Mattituck pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired by alcohol, reduced from aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child in the vehicle, and was fined $660.
• Charges of forgery, criminal impersonation and petit larceny against Franklin Orlando, 55, of Lake Grove were dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.
• Antonio Depinto 34, of Flanders pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was sentenced to seven days in jail and fined $205.
• A burglary charge against Steven Dohner, 50, of Riverhead was dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.
• Sharon Gallo, 53, of Riverhead pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from operating a snowmobile while intoxicated, resisting arrest and driving an unregistered snowmobile, and was fined $300.
• Richard Lucas, 40, of Riverhead pleaded guilty to aggravated driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,500.