There were 364 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court Jan. 12-14. The following are among those adjudicated, according to information provided by the court:
• Heralder Ambrosio-Hernandez, 31, of Riverhead pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and driving without a license and was fined $1,400.
• Charges of driving while intoxicated against Enrique Chavez, 46, of Ridge were dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.
• William Lazaro-Melchor, 26, of Mattituck pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,200.
• Jarred Herr, 26, of Riverhead pleaded guilty to criminal possession of a controlled substance and was sentenced to time served and fined $205.
• Deshana Miles, 23, of Riverhead pleaded guilty to violating probation and was sentenced to 30 days in jail.