There were 423 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court, Feb. 23-25. The following are among those adjudicated:
• Ramon Baez-Lopez of Crescent Drive in Port Jefferson, 26, pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,200.
• Enver Zorluoglu of Cedar Drive in Southold, 38, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from second-degree assault, and was fined $500.
• Lauren Wallace of Hallock Street in Riverhead, 42, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property and third-degree identity theft, and was fined $500.
• Marcus Belcher of Horton Avenue in Riverhead, 23, pleaded guilty to second-degree harassment, reduced from sexual misconduct and endangering the welfare of a child, and was fined $350 and issued an order of protection to keep away from the victim.
• Gerald Shanley of Lombardy Drive in Shirley, 46, pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was sentenced to 90 days in jail and fined $205.
• Tamika Miles of Doctors Path in Riverhead, 33, pleaded guilty to petit larceny and was sentenced to time already served in jail.