A woman was arrested last Wednesday on weapons and drugs after an officer responded to a complaint of a suspicious vehicle at Roanoke Landing, on the north part of Roanoke Avenue, about 10:40 p.m.
Meghan McDonough, 30, of East Quogue was charged with two counts of fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, two counts of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and two counts of criminally using drug paraphernalia.
Ms. McDonough was found in possession of a stun gun, a billy club, a mace container, a glassine and a bag containing a white rock-like substance, a digital weight scale, and a micro baggie containing two measuring spoons, according to police.
She was taken into custody at police headquarters.
• Raheem Martin, 32, of Southampton was charged with second-degree burglary at Riverhead police headquarters on Monday. The charge stems from a case earlier in the day in which Mr. Martin allegedly entered a home on Strawberry Commons in Riverhead around 9 a.m. and removed a cell phone, police said.
• Police arrested a man at Target on Route 58 at about 5 p.m. last Thursday after he took a pair of iPhone mini ear phones without paying, police said.
Christopher Fleming, 24, of Riverhead was charged with petit larceny.
• Two men and a woman removed about 60 T-shirts from the Guess Factory Store at Tanger Outlets on Sunday at 4:19 p.m., according a police blotter report. Cops searched the area but were unable to locate the suspects. The estimated value of the stolen shirts is $1,379, according to the report.
• An unknown person in a pickup truck dug up a Blue Atlas Cedar tree from Finks Farm Stand on Route 25 in Wading River and took off without paying at 6:44 p.m. Monday, police said.
The estimated value of the stolen tree is $900, police said.
• Some potted plants were reported stolen from Bean and Bagel on Route 25 in Calverton last Wednesday around 5 p.m., police said. The value of the stolen plants is estimated at $460.
• A 30-inch television valued at $200 was reported stolen from a boat docket on the Peconic River in Riverhead at about 8:30 p.m. Friday, police said. The suspects also damaged a $50 lock on the rear door in the process, police said.
• A man told police someone stole his $900 cell phone Monday after he placed it under a bush outside police headquarters while he was in court.
The town justice court doesn’t allow cell phones in the building and people who arrive by means other than a car have to find a place to put the phone.
• Two pairs of khaki pants valued at $89.50 each and a wallet valued at $79.50 were reported stolen from the Calvin Klein store at Tanger Outlets Monday at 12:22 p.m., according to police, who said the suspects, a man and a woman, fled the store in an unknown direction.
• A Riverhead resident reported Friday that someone illegally charged $700 worth of purchases to their debit card, police said.