An iPhone 6 Plus cell phone valued at $900 was reported stolen from a woman at Jamesport Town Beach on Town Beach Road Monday night. The woman also reported the theft of her bag containing personal items and medication, police said.
• Two men reportedly stole two five-gallon cans of diesel fuel from a business on Route 25 in Calverton. The value of the fuel was $40, according to police. The theft was reported Monday afternoon but took place Aug. 9, police said.
• About $751 was reported to have been illegally removed from a man’s bank account at Bethpage Federal Credit Union on Route 58 last Thursday.
• An iPhone 6 valued at $700 was reported stolen from a man at Splish Splash in Calverton Friday night, according to police.
• About $289 worth of clothing was reported stolen from the Old Navy store at Tanger Outlets Friday. Police said a woman was seen taking the items and fleeing the area.
• An unknown woman removed $40 worth of clothing from the Route 58 Walmart on Monday afternoon and fled the scene in a white sedan, according to police.
• Three sweatshirts valued at $155 each were reported stolen from the Armani store at Tanger Outlets last Wednesday, according to police, who said a man was seen taking the items and leaving without paying for them.
• A woman tried unsuccessfully to stash $104 worth of clothing in her purse at Walmart on Route 58 Monday afternoon. The woman fled the store and the items were recovered, police said.
• Unspecified items were reported stolen from a car on Pier Avenue in Northville Monday afternoon. Additional information was not available.
• A resident of Creek Road in Wading River called police to report raccoons in the garbage just after midnight Friday, according to police, who listed the incident in the blotter under the category “disturbance.”