A Riverhead woman was arrested last Wednesday and charged with using a knife during a robbery at Marta’s Deli in Riverside, Southampton Town police said.
Rose Pittman, 37, threatened and stole money from the victim at the Riverleigh Avenue deli shortly before 6:20 p.m., officials said.
She was charged with first-degree robbery and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, both felonies, police said.
• A 29-year-old man was arrested last Wednesday after his probation officer found heroin and suboxone in his waistband, police said.
Gregory Koplinka of Riverhead was charged with two counts of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, police said.
• A Riverhead man was arrested last Friday and charged with driving without a license and other traffic violations in Flanders, police said.
Police pulled over John McKavish, 52, on Flanders Road at around 7:15 p.m. and found his license had been suspended four times and his registration was currently suspended, officials said.
He was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, and suspended registration, a violation, police said.
• A Riverhead man was arrested Saturday and charged with driving without a license in Water Mill, police said.
Cesar Osoriodiaz, 25, was driving on Little Cobb Road at around 2:30 p.m. when police found he wasn’t wearing a seat belt, officials said. During the investigation, police found his license had been suspended, officials said.
He was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, and two traffic violations, police said.
• A 26-year-old man was arrested Sunday and charged with driving without a license in Flanders, police said.
Bryan Martinez of Flanders was pulled over by police on Flanders Road at around 3:15 a.m. for an equipment violation, officials said.
During the investigation, police found he didn’t have a driver’s license and Patchogue Village Justice Court had issued a bench warrant for his arrest, police said.
Mr. Martinez was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, a misdemeanor, an equipment violation and failure to appear in court, police said.
• Motorcyclists reportedly assaulted a homeowner on Flanders Boulevard at around 3:30 a.m. last Friday, police said.
After the victim confronted the group about throwing bottles onto his property, the suspects punched the victim in the head and body, officials said.
The suspects also hit the victim with a pool stick, police said.
No arrests have been made.