• A Riverhead man reported being assaulted by an unknown man outside a home on Union Avenue in Riverhead at about 1:33 a.m. on Sept. 26.
The victim, whom police said was intoxicated, told an officer that a Hispanic male was with him at a party outside the home and then assaulted him and took off, according to police, who said the suspect was gone when an officer arrived.
The victim was transported to Peconic Bay Medical Center for treatment of bruises and lacerations to his face, arms and legs, police said.
• A man was injured during a fight in the rear of Sabor Latino Restaurant on Route 58 Sunday night, police said.
The victim reported being in a dispute with an unknown man outside the rear of the restaurant about 7 p.m. Sunday and received a laceration to the back of his head after being pushed down, according to police.
The victim, a patron of the restaurant, was taken to PBMC for treatment of his injuries, police said.
The detective division later interviewed the victim, who requested no police action at this time, officials said.
• Two weed-whackers, a chain saw, a leaf blower and six backpack blowers were reported stolen from a landscaping shed at Splish Splash on Sept. 23, according to police, who said the estimated value of the stolen items was about $6,400.
• About $4,500 in cash and $2,600 worth of liquor were reported stolen from Giorgio’s in Baiting Hollow on Sept. 24 about 10 a.m. Police said three people entered the restaurant from a south-side door and removed the items.
• Two women and a man removed five pairs of denim jeans and a leather bomber jacket from the Rag and Bone store at Tanger Outlets Sept. 25 at about 6 p.m. The estimated value of the stolen merchandise is about $2,038, according to police, who said the three suspects were acting in concert.
• A Riverhead man told police Monday that $1,388 was illegally withdrawn from his bank account via ATM card. The money was taken through six separate withdrawals, police said.
• A Mastic Beach man was arrested Sept. 26 after trying to exit the Route 58 King Kullen without paying for $37.80 worth of cleaning products that he had concealed on his person, according to police.
Ollie Booker III, 52, was caught by store personnel and then arrested by police and charged with petit larceny.
• Someone smashed the glass on a west-side door of Senor Taco on Route 25A in Wading River on Sept. 25. It had not been determined if anything was stolen, according to police, who are investigating the incident.
• Two televisions were reported stolen from a home on Roanoke Avenue on Sept. 25 at about 5:39 p.m.
• An undetermined amount of copper piping was reported stolen from a home on North Wading River Road in Wading River, according to police. The report came in last Tuesday but it has yet to be determined when the theft took place, officials said.
@ALL_Endnote:Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.