Vandals did $3,500 worth of damage to equipment in two restrooms at Riverhead High School last Thursday morning, Riverhead police said.
• A Calverton woman reported Oct. 28 that her credit card was fraudulently used to make $741 worth of purchases in Yonkers, police said.
• Two chainsaws valued at $698 were reported stolen from Home Depot on Route 58 Saturday afternoon, police said.
• A woman reported Monday that someone illegally removed $684 from her Bethpage Federal Credit Union debit account, police said.
• About $240 worth of damage was done to a Dodge van parked at the Cornell Cooperative Extension building in Riverhead after someone broke the driver’s front side window last Thursday, police said.
• Three cellphones and some prescription medication were reported stolen from a home on Oak Drive in Baiting Hollow last Thursday afternoon, according to police, who said a credit card also was reported stolen from the home. The thief attempted to make purchases on the card, police said.
• A Dell laptop computer was reported stolen from a car parked at Martha Clara Vineyards in Northville last Thursday afternoon, police said.