Five people were arrested last night in Riverhead as part of the East End DWI Task Force. Authorities increased DWI enforcement and said it will continue throughout the new year in an effort to combat DWI violations.
The following people were arrested:
• John Dickinson, 63, of Bay Shore was charged with DWI;
• Cale Smith, 32, of Rockville Centre was charged with aggravated DWI;
• Eulalio Diego Ramirez, 28, of Flanders was charged with DWI;
• Maude Bezubiel, 59, of Riverhead was charged with aggravated DWI;
• Quianna Branch, 31, of Shirley was charged with DWI.