Southampton Town police arrested a Riverhead man for forgery in North Sea last Tuesday.
Ruben Cardona-Manchame, 25, was stopped on Noyack Road about 6:55 p.m. for allegedly having an expired inspection. Police then learned that he had a counterfeit inspection sticker, falsified registration sticker and switched plates, officials said.
He was charged with second-degree possession of a forged instrument, a felony, and numerous vehicle violations.
• New York State Police arrested an East Quogue man Saturday for drunk driving in Flanders.
David Price, 52, was reportedly stopped on Flanders Road for vehicle and traffic violations when police determined he was intoxicated.
He was charged with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor.
• State police arrested a Southold man for drunk driving in Southampton Saturday.
Christopher Hegel, 50, was involved a one-car rollover accident and later found to be intoxicated, officials said.
He was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor.
• State police arrested a 20-year-old man for disorderly conduct in Riverhead Sunday.
Delando Henderson of Riverhead was charged with second-degree criminal contempt, a misdemeanor, and disorderly conduct, a violation, stemming from a domestic incident, police said.
• Southampton police arrested a Flanders man Monday for driving with a suspended license in Water Mill.
When Gustavo Valenzuela was pulled over during a routine traffic stop on Diamond Court around 8:15 a.m., police learned that he had a suspended license as well as an open bench warrant for a 2004 open alcoholic beverage charge, officials said.
He was charged with unlawful operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, police said.
• A Flanders resident reportedly had a bicycle stolen from the front yard of her Riverside Avenue home sometime between 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. last Tuesday. No arrest has been made.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.