Southampton Town police arrested a Center Moriches man Saturday for driving while intoxicated in Northampton.
Police said Humberto Lopez Luna, 42, was observed about 8:35 p.m. tailgating an SUV, crossing over the double yellow lines and driving in the shoulder near Lake Avenue. Mr. Lopez Luna allegedly performed poorly on standard field sobriety tests and recorded a .14 percent BAC into an alcohol sensor, police said. He was charged with misdemeanor DWI and five traffic violations, police said.
• An Aquebogue woman was arrested Sunday for driving while intoxicated in Riverside.
Lizeth Banegas Hernandez, 26, was traveling southbound on Flanders Road near Ludlam Avenue about 2:35 a.m. when she was stopped for a traffic infraction and police noticed she was intoxicated, officials said. She was charged with misdemeanor DWI and multiple traffic violations, police said.
• Police arrested a Riverhead man for driving with a suspended license in Riverside last Wednesday.
Kyshawn Trent, 28, was stopped about 1:05 p.m. near Cross River Drive and Flanders Road for multiple traffic violations when police learned he had a suspended driver’s license, officials said. He was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, and numerous traffic violations.
• A Riverhead man was arrested Saturday in Riverside for driving without a license.
Erick Garcia Aquino, 26, had been stopped for speeding about 11:15 a.m. near the traffic circle on Nugent Drive when he told officers he didn’t have a U.S. license but produced a Guatemala passport, officials said. He was also found to have an active bench warrant out of Southampton Town, police said.
He was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, and two traffic violations.
• Police arrested a Staten Island man for driving with a suspended license in Riverside last Thursday.
Heribert Laracuente, 43, was traveling eastbound on Flanders Road about 4 p.m. when he was stopped for a traffic violation. Police learned he had 23 suspensions from seven different dates, officials said. He was arrested and taken to police headquarters, police said.
Mr. Laracuente was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, and two traffic violations, police said.
• An unidentified person reportedly took two outdoor walkway lights from the 7-Eleven in Flanders about noon Friday, police said.
• A Flanders man said he discovered Saturday night that $400 was missing from the night stand drawer in his Riverside Avenue home, officials said. Police said no additional information is currently available.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.