Riverhead Town Police arrested a juvenile for stealing six LG and Samsung cellphones and a backpack from Timothy Hill Children’s Ranch around 11 a.m. last Wednesday, officials said. He was charged with felony third-degree burglary and taken to the Nassau Detention Center.
• Louis Lucas was arrested for misdemeanor petit larceny at 2:30 p.m. Monday for stealing two impact wrenches from Home Depot on Route 58, officials said. He was then picked up by Nassau County police on an outstanding warrant, officials said.
• Police arrested Robert Steffens III for misdemeanor driving while ability impaired by drugs around 11:40 a.m. after he was involved in a car accident last Tuesday on East Main Street near Howell Lane, officials said.
• Magen Moneau was arrested Monday for criminal possession of marijuana and an outstanding Suffolk County Probation bench warrant around 5:10 p.m. near the Hyatt Place hotel on East Main Street.
• Police arrested Kelly Villafranca for aggravated driving while intoxicated and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, both misdemeanors, on West Main Street around 9:05 p.m. Saturday.
• Edmund Blazer, 39, was arrested for petit larceny, a misdemeanor, trespass and unlawful possession of marijuana, both violations, on Railroad Avenue around 10:45 p.m. Friday.
• Police arrested Alexis Rhea Haag for misdemeanor petit larceny for removing items from The Children’s Place on West Main Street around 8:45 p.m. last Tuesday, officials said. She was released on $100 bail.
• Lisa Larkin was arrested for misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle at 10:10 a.m. Monday on West Main Street.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.