An unlicensed Southold man was arrested last Thursday morning after crashing his vehicle into another car and fleeing the scene on Roanoke Avenue in Riverhead, according to a Riverhead Town police report.
Lee Ragland, 30, was driving around 8:30 a.m. when the crash occurred, officials said.
He was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, police said. He was also arrested on a Riverhead Town Justice Court warrant, officials said.
• A Mastic man was arrested last Wednesday morning and charged with robbing a man of his cellphone and wallet at a home on Middle Road in Riverhead, police said.
Joshua Massaro, 21, reportedly stole the items Aug. 21 and was charged with third-degree robbery at police headquarters, the report states.
• Stephen Clemente, 38, was arrested on Route 58 in Riverhead around 6:20 p.m. Monday and charged with driving while ability impaired by alcohol, police said.
• Rodney Foreman, 22, of Flanders was arrested Sunday around 3 a.m. on Corwin Street in Riverhead and charged with driving while ability impaired by alcohol, police said.
• Suffolk County Crime Stoppers and Riverhead Town police are seeking the public’s help in identifying and locating two men wanted for separate thefts in Riverhead.
On March 16 around 10:15 p.m., a man stole a 40-inch television from Walmart on Route 58. The suspect left the store without paying for the television, which was valued at $448.
In another incident on March 19, a man stole children’s clothing from Polo Ralph Lauren Children’s Factory Store at Tanger Outlets. The theft occurred around 7 p.m., police said.
Suffolk County Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest in either case. Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls are kept confidential.
• A resident at Concern for Independent Living in Riverhead reported Monday her two Elvis CDs valued at $20 were stolen, police said. The victim said the CDs were taken after the person who borrowed them left them on a table in a common area, the report states.
• ATV riders were reportedly driving around Lewin Farms on Sound Avenue shortly before 3:30 p.m. Monday, officials said. Police checked the area and didn’t locate the vehicles, the report states.
• Nicole Edwards was arrested Monday around 4:20 p.m. at Target in Riverhead and charged with petit larceny, police said.
• Michael Hackal was arrested Monday around 10 p.m. at the 7-Eleven near Doctors Path in Riverhead and charged with petit larceny, police said.
• Giedrius Karvelis, 37, of Riverhead was arrested last Thursday around 9:20 a.m. at Home Depot in Riverhead and charged with petit larceny, police said.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.