Riverhead Town police arrested Jesus Flores-Antonio for felony driving while intoxicated on Wilson Avenue in Riverhead around 3:35 a.m. last Sunday, officials said.
• Michael Ricciardi Jr. was arrested for DWI and leaving the scene of an accident with property damage around 8:25 p.m. on Hulse Landing Road in Wading River last Sunday, officials said.
• Police arrested a Riverhead man for DWI in Riverhead last Saturday.
John Waggoner, 35, was stopped near Corwin Street and Newton Avenue around 2:45 a.m. when police learned he was intoxicated. He was charged with misdemeanor DWI, officials said.
• A Hempstead man was arrested for petit larceny in Riverhead last Saturday.
Police were notified by staff at the Nike store in the Tanger Outlet Center that two people had just fled the store with assorted unpaid men’s clothing, officials said. Police responded and found the two suspects, which included Alton Finney, 40, and a second individual who fled as police were arresting Mr. Finney around 5:20 p.m., officials said. Police canvassed the area but reportedly couldn’t find the second person involved.
Mr. Finney was charged with misdemeanor petit larceny and later released on $250 cash bail.
• Police arrested Isaac Sutton, 25, of Riverhead for marijuana possession in Riverhead last Wednesday.
He was charged with misdemeanor fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana.
• A Ridge man was arrested for driving with a suspended license in Calverton last Saturday.
William Bell, 44, was seen speeding on Middle Country Road near Edwards Avenue around 1:35 a.m. when police learned he had a suspended license, officials said.
He was charged with misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and two violations.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.