Riverhead Town police arrested a Riverhead man at headquarters Saturday for felony burglary.
Sean Mockler, 36, was charged with third-degree burglary and fourth-degree criminal mischief, a misdemeanor, at 7:40 p.m. and held for arraignment. His cellphone was taken into evidence, police said.
Mr. Mockler was also charged with misdemeanor first-degree harassment around 10 a.m. that same day at a Griffing Avenue home, officials said.
• Police arrested a Southold man for drug possession in Riverhead Sunday.
Kyle Vanduzer, 32, was spotted pouring Redd’s Wicked, an alcoholic cider, into a Styrofoam cup on Railroad Avenue around 1:50 p.m. when police stopped him and arrested him for drinking in public, officials said. When they got to headquarters and searched Mr. Vanduzer, police found a hypodermic needle containing heroin, officials said.
He was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and possession of a hypodermic instrument, both misdemeanors, and a violation.
• A Wading River man was arrested for drug possession in Wading River last Tuesday.
Dylan Rupp, 23, was stopped at the McDonald’s on Route 25A around 8:15 p.m. and charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both felonies, as well as second-degree criminally using drug paraphernalia and criminally possessing a hypodermic instrument, both misdemeanors.
• Christopher Blasko was arrested for misdemeanor seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Griffing Avenue in Riverhead around 12:15 a.m. Saturday, officials said.
• Police arrested a Riverhead teenager for criminal mischief in Riverhead last Wednesday.
The girl was involved in a dispute at a Sound Avenue house around 6 p.m. and was later charged with misdemeanor fourth-degree criminal mischief, officials said.
• A Riverhead teenager was arrested after for damaging property in Riverhead last Tuesday.
The 16-year-old boy allegedly broke the window of an exterior door at the administration building at Timothy Hill Ranch on Middle Road around 1:05 p.m.
He was arrested for misdemeanor fourth-degree criminal mischief, officials said.
• Police said $200 was reported stolen by unknown suspects from the Pizza Time on Middle Country Road in Riverhead around 4:30 a.m. last Tuesday.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.