An Underage Drinker Enforcement Operation in Riverhead Town Wednesday resulted in one arrest, according to New York State police.
Only one store out of 13 checked was busted for selling alcohol to a minor. The owner of C&E Winemart on Route 58, Dan Xie, 37, of Deer Park was charged with unlawful dealing with a child and prohibited sale of an alcoholic beverage, police said.
The following stores were found to be in compliance.
• Long Island Wines on Main Road in Jamesport.
• Citgo on Route 58 in Riverhead.
• Riverhead Beverage on Osborn Ave.
• 7-Eleven located 162 Route 58.
• 7-Eleven located 1050 Route 58.
• Speedway located 870 Route 58.
• Speedway located 1879 Route 58.
• Peconic Wine & Liquor on Route 58.
• Empire Mini Mart on Route 58.
• Mobil on Route 58.
• Wine Depot on Route 58.
• Lucky Liquors on West Main Street.