There were 379 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Allen Smith’s court July 22-24. The following are among those adjudicated:
• A third-degree criminal sale of marijuana charge against Joseph Prestano, 22, of Weeks Avenue in Manorville was dismissed in town court as he was indicted in county court.
• Marcos Murillo-Velez, 33, of New Suffolk Avenue in Mattituck pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from driving while intoxicated. He was fined $560 and given a 90-day suspension of his license.
• Valentin Carrizal, 25, of Union Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to DWAI, reduced from DWI, was fined $560 and received a 90-day suspension of his license.
• Jovan Daniels, 25, of East Main Street in Riverhead pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal contempt and was fined $350.
• James Moore, 44, of Cypress Avenue in Flanders pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, and was fined $250.
• Thomas Sturek, 25, of Randall Road in Wading River pleaded guilty to DWAI and was fined $150.
• Brett Keller, 27, of Tuthills Lane in Riverhead pleaded guilty to not having a commercial horseshoe crab permit and was fined $100.