There were 293 cases on the docket in Riverhead Town Justice Richard Ehlers’ court May 16-18. The following are among those adjudicated.
• Sean McMahon, 41, address unavailable, pleaded guilty to having an open alcohol container in public and was sentenced to 15 days in jail and fined $125.
• Henry Wiecki, 59, of Pulaski Street in Riverhead pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated and was fined $1,000, sentenced to three years’ probation and given a six-month revocation of his license.
• Thomas Stillwaggon, 23, of Evergreen Drive in Selden pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired, reduced from DWI, and was fined $500.
• Ellen Kavanaugh, 44, of Whalen Street in North Babylon pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from two counts of second-degree forgery, and was fined $375.
• Rigoberto Coslaya, 29, of Main Road in Jamesport pleaded guilty to public urination and was fined $300.
• Isaac Freeman, 66, of East Main Street in Riverhead pleaded guilty to second-degree harassment, reduced from third-degree assault, and was fined $300.
• Sherrie Rosario, 20, of Ostrander Avenue in Riverhead pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, reduced from two counts of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, and was fined $300.