Ten Bishop McGann-Mercy students, representing multiple sports from football to crew, will continue their athletic careers in college next year.
The students gathered for a signing ceremony Wednesday. Four football players will continue to play in college, including Kevin Santacroce, the Monarchs’ quarterback who received a scholarship from Pace University.
Track athletes were well represented as well. All-state runner Meg Tuthill is headed for Dartmouth in the Ivy League.
Here’s the full list of signees, listed from left-to-right, starting with top row:
- Alex Frabizio, East Stroudsburg, track and field
- Nick Kneski, Springfield, football
- Jack Pavelchak, Springfield, football
- Meg Tuthill, Dartmouth, track
- Samantha Sandler, Villanova, crew
- Connor White, St. Josephs of Maine, track
- Dale Kelly, RPI, track
- Jules Cintron-Leonardo, St. Joseph’s (L.I.), soccer
- Liam Martin, Hartwick, football
- Kevin Santacroce, Pace University, football