• Mattituck photographer Steve Berger, formerly of Jamesport, will present “North Fork Posters” during November at Mattituck-Laurel Library. An artist’s reception is set for 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 8.
• Pianist Paolo Bartolani of Southold will give a concert Sunday, Nov. 1, at First Presbyterian Church of Southold. The event will raise funds for the preservation of the Old Burying Ground, which is adjacent to the church and the oldest cemetery in New York State.
Mr. Bartolani’s program will feature works by Scarlatti, Schubert, Bach, Schumann and Cimarosa.
A 3 p.m. reception with refreshments will precede the concert, which will begin at 4. Coffee and dessert with Mr. Bartolani will follow at 5.
Tickets are $50. Call 765-2597 or 283-6145.
• Paintings by Scott McIntire of Greenport and fine art prints by Madeline Daversa of Garden City will be on view Oct. 30 to Feb. 3 at Jamesport Manor Inn’s Rosalie Dimon Gallery. The exhibit is co-sponsored by East End Arts.
An artists’ reception will be held from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22.
Mr. McIntire, using images from his backyard, “elevates his subjects to larger-than-life iconic status and depicts them in vibrant colors using high gloss enamel paint … ,” according to a press release. He said, “I take elements from my surrounding environment and place them in a new environment of my own making.”
Ms. Daversa’s work “reflects a love for the natural environment” of the East End, with many of her farm landscapes featuring workers.
• Artwork created by members of the prominent Floyd family will be the topic of a ‘Book & Bottle’ presentation by Mary Laura Lamont at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 3, at Suffolk County Historical Society in Riverhead. Ms. Lamont is the author of “Land, Sea & Sky: The Artwork of Old Mastic.”
The presentation will focus on rarely seen artwork from the Old Mastic House on the property — now known as the William Floyd Estate — and dating from the 1850s to 1970s. Ms. Lamont has been a park ranger at the estate for more than 20 years.
Admission is free for members and $5 for nonmembers. To RSVP, call 727-2881, ext. 106. Information: suffolkcountyhistoricalsociety.org.
• “Pomme©,” an exhibit of mixed-media work by self-taught artist Robert Perez, is on view at Castello di Borghese Vineyard in Cutchogue. According to a press release, “Pomme© is a fictitious company exploring ideas, consumerism, advertising, manipulation and subversion through language, visual compositions and symbolism in the manner of faux-vintage French advertisement posters from … circa 1900.”
To send arts news, email firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 298-3287, or mail to Times Review News Group, P.O. Box 1500, Mattituck, NY 11952, ATTN: Lauren Sisson.