10/20/17 9:52am
10/20/2017 9:52 AM

The lock and key from Riverhead’s first jailhouse in 1792; a photo of a 100-foot-high water tower that used to stand in Grangebel Park; a banner from Riverhead High School’s Class of 1918, which is maroon, not blue; and a photo of the Capitol Theatre on West Main Street, which existed from 1920 and, along with the Suffolk Theater, was a downtown movie theater until it was demolished in the early 1960s. READ