At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Notte di Sabato, Saturday, Jan. 15, 6-9 p.m. Live music; bring food.
• Pizza in the Piazza, Saturday, Jan. 15, 2-5 p.m.
• Sundays with Grandma tagliatelle pasta demo, Sunday, Jan. 16, 2 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Live Music: Bryce Larson from American Idol, Saturday, Jan. 15, 1-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Sunday Unplugged with Bill Waters, Sunday, Jan. 16, 2-4 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Live Music: Keith Maguire, Saturday, Jan. 15, 2-5 p.m.
• The Food Bar with Michael Anthony and Cassandra cooking demo, Saturday, Jan. 15, noon-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Grant Werner, Sunday, Jan. 16, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
• Live Mic, Tuesday nights 7 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Live Music: Liza Coppola, Saturday, Jan. 15, 2-6 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, Jan. 15, 1 p.m. includes wine tasting. Fee $20; RSVP.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, Mattituck
• Complimentary tasting for Southold and Riverhead town residents, once per month, Jan. 14-April 1.
Food & Wine
• Slow Food Dinner, Sunday, Jan. 23, 6 p.m. at Comtesse Therese Winery & Bistro, 739 Main Road, Aquebogue. Fee $85; members $75 (includes tax and tip). Limit 40; reservations required. 779-2800, [email protected]
• Lenz Library Wine Dinner, Friday, Feb. 28, 7 p.m. at Jamesport Manor Inn, 370 Manor Lane, Jamesport. Fee $75; members $65. Reservations required. 722-0500.
• Grey Gardens Art Exhibit features works by Don Duga, Frank Latorre, Mym Tuma, Richard LaRovere and A.F. Wargo, through Feb. 16 at The Green Earth Café, 50 E. Main St., Riverhead. 369-2233.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.