At the wineries
Diliberto Winery, Jamesport
• Pizza in the Piazza, Saturday, March 5, 1-5 p.m.
• Notte di Sabato, Saturday, March 5, 6-9 p.m. Music by Liza Coppola; bring food.
• Pasta & Puccini, Sunday, March 6, 2-5 p.m., manicotti demo and live opera arias and duets.
Sparkling Pointe, Southold
• Live Music: Eric & Johnny Ray, Saturday, March 5, 1-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Glenn Roth, Sunday, March 6, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Jason’s Vineyard, Jamesport
• Live Music: Alan St. John, Saturday, March 5, 2-6 p.m.
• Live Music: TBA, Sunday, March 6, 2-6 p.m.
Castello di Borghese Vineyard, Cutchogue
• Friday Night Flights, Friday, March 4, 5:00-7 p.m., happy hour with live music by Liza Coppola.
• Winemaker’s Walk, Saturday, March 5, 1 p.m.; tour of winery and production facility. Fee $20. RSVP.
• Live Music: Nina Bianchi, Saturday, March 5, 1-3 p.m.
Paumanok Vineyards, Aquebogue
• Live Music: Serenade Duo, Saturday, March 5, 2-5 p.m.
Peconic Bay Winery, Cutchogue
• Live Music: Take 3, Saturday, March 5, 1-5 p.m.
• Live Music: Bill Walter, Sunday, March 6, 1-5 p.m.
Sherwood House Vineyards, Jamesport
• Live Music: Robert Bruey, Saturday, March 5, 2-6 p.m.
Martha Clara Vineyards, Riverhead
• Vines & Canines Vineyard Walk, Saturday, March 5, 11 a.m.
• Cooking Demo with Linda from Custom Catering, Saturday, March 5, 1-5 p.m.
Shinn Estate Vineyards, Mattituck
• Complimentary tasting for Southold and Riverhead town residents, once per month, through April 1.
Winterfest Jazz On the vine
• Winterfest 2011: The East End Arts Council presents a lineup of premium jazz performances at the 4th Annual Long Island Winterfest, which runs weekends through March 20th across the East End. The program features renowned jazz musicians, local and otherwise, performing at winery tasting rooms and other venues every weekend afternoon over the six-week period. For more information and a schedule of performances, visit www.liwinterfest.com.
Movie & Music
• Pianist A.F. Wargo performs Broadway classics and Kristofer Ambrose, songwriter/singer, will perform his new ‘Little Edie’ composition, Saturday, March 5, 1 p.m. followed by 1:30 lunch and screening of 2009 HBO “Grey Gardens” movie, at The Green Earth Café des Artistes, 50 E. Main St., Riverhead. RSVP: 369-2233.
These are events that do not meet Times/Review Newspapers’ requirements for calendar listings.