James Pape, 31, of Mattituck was charged with driving while ability impaired and unlicensed operation at about 7:21 p.m. Saturday at the intersection of Northville Turnpike and Route 58.
Mr. Pape had been indicted on a previous DWI charge in May this year in Suffolk County court but that case is still pending.
• Maryann Salamay, 53, of Middle Island was charged with driving while intoxicated on Friday at 8:38 p.m. on Sound Avenue in Northville.
Ms. Salamay has pleaded guilty to a prior DWI charge in February of 2010 and was sentenced to three years’ probation and fined $1,000 in that case.
• Amilcar Sanchez, 37, of Riverhead was charged with aggravated DWI and aggravated unlicensed operation on Monday at about 11:58 p.m. on East Main Street and Roanoke Avenue, according to police.
Ms. Sanchez had previously pleaded guilty to a separate DWI charge in 2008.
• Kataya Cureton, age unavailable, of Wyandanch was charged with petit larceny following her arrest at Target on Route 58 last Thursday at about 6 p.m.
Police said she was processed and released to Suffolk County Probation, as there was an outstanding warrant for her arrest in Suffolk jurisdiction.
• A Riverhead woman told police on Saturday afternoon that she had wired money to an unknown person in Turkey to pay taxes on $2 million she was told she won.
The case was turned over to detectives, and the incident is listed in the police blotter under the heading “fraud.”
• A JBL tube speaker, an iPad and charger, an Apple cellphone charger and a Wii video game console were reported stolen from a group home on Southfield Road in Calverton last Thursday, according to police.
The estimated value of the missing items was not known.
• A Riverhead man told police last Tuesday afternoon that an unknown person logged onto his Facebook account without his permission and made changes to the account, according to police, who said the investigation into the case is continuing.
• About $400 was reported stolen from the office of the Greenview Motel on West Main Street Monday night at about 8 p.m., according to police.
• A Burgundy 21-speed bicycle valued at $600 was reported stolen from a home on Osborn Avenue in Riverhead Tuesday morning.
• A wallet valued at $150 was reported stolen from the Calvin Klein store at Tanger Outlets last Wednesday, according to police, who said an unknown woman was seen taking the wallet at about 1:49 p.m.