An employee at a Manorville business arrived at work Saturday morning to find a garage door open and two quads missing, Riverhead police said.
The quads — a 2008 Kawasaki KSF450 and a 2006 Yamaha Blaster — were reportedly removed from the R&R Construction building on Line Road in Manorville sometime overnight after an unidentified person gained entry into the locked garage.
• Troy Smolen, 48, of Flanders was arrested on Railroad Avenue Sunday on a warrant for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. Additional information was unavailable.
• Frederick Carrozza, 17, of Eastport was charged with third-degree burglary on Sunday, according to town court documents. Additional information was not available.
• Felipe Char, 27, of Center Moriches was charged by state police with aggravated driving while intoxicated, aggravated unlicensed driving, circumventing an interlock device and leaving the scene of an accident on Sunday, according to town court documents. Additional information was not available.
• Mason Dillon, 24, of Brooklyn was charged with three counts of petit larceny on Monday, according to town court documents. Additional information was unavailable.
• A man stole a New York State Lottery ticket valued at $25 (unless it wins) from the 7-Eleven near the Department of Motor Vehicles on Monday at 3:13 a.m., according to police. The ticket was a $7,000,000 Golden Ticket scratch-off card, which, as the name implies, has a top prize of up to $7 million.