An alcohol compliance check of 20 Riverhead businesses resulted in three arrests Friday, Riverhead Town police said.
Riverhead police’s COPE unit conducted a New York State Liquor Authority compliance check and arrests were made at the Aquebogue Mini Mart at 640 Main Road, Riverhead 7-Eleven at 162 Old Country Road and Empire in Riverhead at 640 Old Country Road, police said.
Police arrested Hasam Goksin, 54, of Riverhead; Ana Duran, 45, of Riverhead and Asif Mehmood, 30, of Cutchogue, police said. There were all charged with unlawfully dealing with a child and were released on appearance tickets, police said.
The following locations were check and found to be in compliance:
- American Gas, 1427 Main Road, Jamesport
- Speedway 870 Old Country Road, Riverhead
- 7 Eleven 1050 Old Country Road, Riverhead
- Citco 1050 Osborne Ave. Riverhead
- 7 Eleven 1733 Old Country Road, Riverhead
- Speedway, 1879 Old Country Road, Riverhead
- Bolla Market, 3075 Route 25, Calverton
- 76, 4123 Route 25, Calverton
- Exxon, 4670 Route 25, Calverton
- Valero, 4904 Route 25A, Calverton
- Speedway, 6305 Route 25A, Wading River
- Riverhead Supermarket and Deli, 945 W. Main St., Riverhead
- Time to Eat, 123 W. Main St., Riverhead
- Riverhead Stationary, 407 E. Main St., Riverhead
- Mobil, 415 E. Main St., Riverhead
- OK Petro, 1212 E. Main St., Riverhead