• A 31-year-old woman reported being punched in the face by an unknown woman at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday, according to Riverhead Town police. The victim was leaving her job on East Main Street at the time of the attack, police said, adding that the incident is still under investigation.
• Nicholas Palazzola, 28, address unavailable, was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance at a Route 48 fast food restaurant last Monday afternoon, according to police.
• A man and woman reportedly stole nine polo-style sport shirts from a store on Main Street in Riverhead at just after 2 p.m. Saturday. The value of the stolen shirts was $810, police said.
• Two bags containing $192 worth of clothing from TJ Maxx were reported stolen from a car on Riverside Drive in Riverhead on June 5 at about 8 a.m.
Other arrests in Riverhead Town since June 1 not included in the weekly Riverhead police press report, which were listed on the town Justice Court calendar, include the following:
• Ronald Bascope, 37, of Central Islip, was charged with driving while intoxicated on Saturday by New York State police in Riverhead Town.
• Irakli Chopliani, 27, of Riverhead was charged with driving while intoxicated last Thursday by Riverhead Town police.
• Francine English, 31, of Speonk was charged with petit larceny last Monday by Riverhead Town police.
• Nancy Hernandez-Melendez, 34, of Riverhead was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, acting injurious to a child, driving without a license and other traffic violations on Friday by Riverhead Town police.
• Maryann Walsh, 41, of Cutchogue was charged with fourth-degree grand larceny last Thursday by state police.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.