A Calverton teen who was found sleeping on the side of the road was arrested on drug charges, according to Riverhead Town Police.
An officer responded to a report of a man sleeping on the side of Main Road in Aquebogue just after 4 a.m. Sunday and found a 16-year-old who said he had no idea how he got there, according to police.
The officer offered the teen a ride home but conducted a safety pat-down first, at which time he found a bottle containing 50 Xanax pills, for which the young man did not have a prescription.
The teen was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, according to police.
• A man who was found sleeping in his car in the parking lot of a Sound Avenue deli in Northville at 3 a.m. Saturday was later found to be in possession of a white rock-like substance that tested positive for the presence of cocaine, according to police.
Richard Jensen II, 39, address unavailable, was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
• A man and woman stole $200 worth of women’s clothes from the Calvin Klein store in Tanger Outlet Center last Thursday afternoon and fled the area, according to police.
A store employee said that at about 2:30 p.m. an unknown Hispanic man and Hispanic woman both wearing black T-shirts and blue jeans entered the store and removed the clothing by putting it in a large orange bag, and then fleeing on foot in an unknown direction, according to police.
• Terry Bodden, 32, address unavailable, was arrested at Riverhead police headquarters on an outstanding warrant from Suffolk County police. Mr. Bodden is facing charges of petit larceny and fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property in Suffolk County 1st District Court in Ronkonkoma stemming from a Feb. 7, 2016, arrest.
• Davis Peach Farm on Hulse Landing Road in Wading River reported last Tuesday night that $6,500 in cash had been stolen from the business, according to police.
• An unknown woman stole $500 worth of merchandise from Modell’s Sporting Goods on Route 58 last Thursday morning and fled the area in a blue Ford van, according to police.
• About $400 worth of used cooking oil was removed from a container in the rear of the Crystal Garden Chinese restaurant on Route 58 Monday afternoon.
• A Riverhead woman told police last Thursday that someone had illegally made $379 worth of purchases with her debit card between July 3 and July 29 of this year, according to police.
• Luis Bac Locon, age and address unavailable, was charged with driving while intoxicated at about 2 a.m. Sunday on West Main Street in Riverhead.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.