An unlicensed driver was arrested on a drunken driving charge Monday on East Main Street in Riverhead, according to a Riverhead Town police report.
Daniel Sicajau Cotzoia was pulled over around 1:20 a.m. and charged with felony first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and misdemeanor driving while intoxicated, police said.
• An East Quogue man was arrested on a drug possession charge in Riverhead last Tuesday, police said.
After Graham Collins, 41, was stopped on East Main Street around 2:20 a.m. for having a headlight out, police found marijuana on the driver’s seat, officials said.
A K-9 dog searched the vehicle and found a pile of green clothing in the back seat where more marijuana was found, officials said.
Mr. Collins was charged with misdemeanor fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana and a violation, officials said.
Additionally, a passenger in the car was arrested on a bench warrant, the report states.
• A Wading River man was arrested for driving with a revoked driver’s license in Wading River Sunday, police said.
Anthony Peacock, 55, was stopped on Hulse Landing Road around 2:20 p.m. for having an unsecure rear license plate and police learned he had a revoked license, revoked vehicle registration and a fake inspection sticker, officials said.
He was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle while registration is revoked and having a false inspection certificate, all misdemeanors, police said.
• Abraham Baquiax Ajche was arrested for misdemeanor DWI on Maple Avenue in Riverhead around 3:35 a.m. Sunday, officials said.
• Police arrested Antoinette Smith and a juvenile for misdemeanor petit larceny around 4:35 p.m. at Zumiez at Tanger Outlets in Riverhead Monday, officials said.
• Darian Stewart was arrested for misdemeanor second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle on Route 58 in Riverhead around 2 a.m. Sunday, officials said.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.