Southampton Town police blotter, June 18
• A Riverhead man was arrested on a drunken driving charge in Riverside Sunday after a traffic stop, Southampton Town police said.
Police noticed the man driving erratically and swerving off the road about 5 p.m. at the intersection of Pine Street and Old Quogue Road according to a police report.
Police pulled over Jose Garcia, 34, and found that his speech was slurred, his eyes were bloodshot and his breath smelled of alcohol, the report reads.
He was arrested for aggravated driving while intoxicated and was taken to police headquarters.
Mr. Garcia also identified himself as another man, but a fingerprint search found that this was not true, police said. No impersonation charges were listed in the report.
• A Flanders woman was arrested in Hampton Bays for impersonation Friday night after falsely identifying herself to an officer, Southampton Town police said.
Deena Colgan, 41, identified herself as a different woman twice when she was pulled over on Montauk Highway about 10:30 p.m. for erratic driving, police said.
• A Mattituck man was arrested in Flanders on a drunken driving charge Saturday after a traffic stop, police said.
Lucilo Carrillo, 48, was stopped by police about 5:30 p.m. near Flanders Road and County Road 105, police said. An officer noticed that the man smelled of alcohol, had bloodshot eyes, slurred speech and had difficulty standing up, the report reads.
Mr. Carrillo “performed poorly” on a sobriety test and was arrested, police said. He was charged for aggravated driving while intoxicated and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, police said.
• A Sound Beach teenager was arrested for driving under the influence of marijuana after being pulled over for a traffic stop Flanders Road Friday evening, Southampton Police said.
Samantha Delguidice, 17, was pulled over at 11:45 p.m. and found to be under the influence of marijuana, police said. She also “performed poorly” on a field sobriety test, according to a police report.
She was charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs and taken to police headquarters.
• A Flanders man was arrested in Southampton Saturday evening on a drunken driving charge after police saw him driving a vehicle in and out of a lane, police said.
Anton Borkes, 49, was stopped by police about 8:45 p.m. on Montauk Highway, where he performed poorly on sobriety tests and appeared to be intoxicated, police said.
He was arrested for driving while intoxicated and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and was held for a morning arraignment.
• A Calverton woman was arrested in Hampton Bays Friday night for driving under the influence of drugs after she tried to drive out of a parking lot, Southampton Police said.
Leighanne Lorusso, 49, was stopped by an officer at a Hess gas station parking lot on Montauk Highway at about 10:30 p.m., according to a police report. She had slurred speech and was unsteady on her feet, police said.
She said that she was “on a lot of medications,” police said.
She was arrested for driving while ability impaired by drugs, seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and a traffic violation and taken to police headquarters.
A police report made no mention of any drugs recovered.