Southampton Town police arrested a 28-year-old man with a history of arrests on a criminal contempt charge last Thursday in Riverside.
Rodney Brooks of Riverhead was seen walking in the middle of Old Quogue Road around 5:55 p.m. with another person. Police determined Mr. Brooks violated an order of protection and he was charged with first-degree criminal contempt, a felony, police said.
Mr. Brooks was arrested most recently by Riverhead police in September for stealing $25 from a man who was about to give him $2 as charity.
• A Flanders teenager faces an assault charge after he was arrested Oct. 7, police said.
Brandon Wollney, 17, was arrested around 9:55 p.m. after allegedly striking a victim with a blunt-force instrument at the 7-Eleven on Flanders Road Sept. 29, police said, sending the victim to a hospital.
He was charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, police said.
• Police arrested a 29-year-old man on a criminal mischief charge Saturday in Flanders.
Alexander Korell of Flanders allegedly got into a verbal dispute with a family member, kicked down a door and damaged the front end of a car, police said. Mr. Korell was angry because he wanted to use the car for job interviews, according to the report. He was charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief, a misdemeanor, and second-degree harassment, a violation, police said.
• Police arrested a Flanders man for allegedly driving with a suspended license Saturday in Riverside.
Estuardo Artolo, 35, was seen passing stopped traffic using the middle turn lane on Ludlam Avenue around 5:50 p.m., police said. After stopping him, police learned he was driving without a valid license, officials said.
He was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, a misdemeanor, and two violations, police said.
• A Mattituck man was arrested for driving without a license Oct. 7 in Riverside, police said.
Daniel Conaty, 25, was allegedly involved in a motor vehicle accident around 8:15 p.m. on Old Quogue Road. He was later found to have a suspended driver’s license, police said.
Mr. Conaty was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, a misdemeanor, police said.
• Police arrested a 39-year-old man last Tuesday for driving with a suspended license in Riverside.
Michael Kubernack of East Quogue was seen speeding west on Ludlam Avenue around 12:25 p.m., police said. He was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, a misdemeanor, and two violations, police said.
• Two cars parked in a Flanders Boulevard driveway were reportedly broken into Oct. 7. Change was removed from each, police said.
• A rock was reportedly thrown into the driver’s side window of a car parked in a Gilder Avenue driveway in Flanders Last Tuesday night. Nothing was stolen, police said.
• Someone reported hearing the doorknobs at his Northwood Lane residence in Riverside being turned and two voices outside the night of Oct. 6. He yelled and saw them running into the woods, but was unable to get a description, police said. The next morning he woke up and saw the screen on his back door had been cut, officials said.
• A man reported that his cellphone was stolen from his unlocked car parked in the alley next to the 7-Eleven in Flanders on Friday. A police officer watched surveillance video and saw a 20-year-old Hispanic man jump into the car’s driver side window, remove the cellphone and leave on a bicycle, officials said. No arrest has been made, police said.
• The roadside memorial for Barbara Tocci on Flanders Road was reportedly damaged last Friday night, police said. The memorial, located on the road where Ms. Tocci died in a 2014 car crash, had the woman’s face scratched out, police said.
• Police said a saw, battery charger and nail gun were removed from a car on Point Road in Flanders on Saturday afternoon. The victim saw a white pickup truck parked in the area when he left to go fishing. When the victim returned, the truck was gone and his car window was broken, police said.
• A car parked in the driveway of a Moon Avenue home in Flanders had three cuts made to its front left tire Monday, police said.