A snow blower and power washer were reported stolen from a home on Salem Court in Wading River last Thursday, Riverhead Town police said.
The total value of the stolen items is about $2,200, officials said. The theft is being investigated by the department’s detective division.
• A man told police he was assaulted by an unidentified person on West Main Street in Riverhead last Tuesday night. The man was transferred to Peconic Bay Medical Center by Riverhead Volunteer Ambulance, but additional information was unavailable.
• An unidentified person stole $144 in cash from White House Black Market at Tanger Outlets Friday afternoon, police said.
• Police said a pair of Nike toddler sneakers valued at $45 were reported stolen from Famous Footwear at Tanger Outlets Friday night.
• Steven Stubbs, 45, of Riverhead was charged with second-degree menacing last Tuesday outside the TJ Maxx shopping center on Route 58 in Riverhead after police received a call about a suspicious person, dressed all in black, holding what appeared to be a handgun. Additional information was not available.
• Vincent O’Dowd, 39, of Calverton was charged with third-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief Friday on Woodcrest Avenue in Riverhead, police said.
• Taylor Konkel, 18, of Flanders was charged with petit larceny last Thursday at TJ Maxx on Route 58 in Riverhead, police said.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.