Two unknown men and an unknown woman reportedly stole seven lawn mowers from a Riverhead store early Friday morning, police said.
The three suspects allegedly used a tan-colored van to take the equipment from The Home Depot store on Route 58, police said.
Detectives are investigating the incident.
• Jacqueline Burck, 23, of Riverhead was arrested July 29 after damaging a vehicle in Center Moriches, Suffolk County police said. Ms. Burck drove a 2006 Suzuki into another vehicle parked in a driveway located on Wading River Road sometime overnight between July 6 to July 7, officials said. She was charged with leaving the scene of property damage, police said.
• Juan Mateo, 40, of Riverhead was arrested on forcible touching, harassment and resisting arrest charges Sunday, police said. He was processed and held for arraignment. No details were available.
• Nicholas Dolce, 19, was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated after being stopped near a 7-Eleven convenience store on Route 58, police said. He was processed and held for arraignment.
• Four people driving dirt bikes and quads damaged a Riverhead sod farm July 31, police said. The suspects rode their bikes and quads across the Deleo Sod Farm on Tuthills Lane, according to a police report. No arrests were made.
• Nearly $25,000 in jewelry and money was stolen from a Riverhead home Friday, police said. The unknown person entered the Osborne Avenue home through the northwest door and stole jewelry and cash worth $24,700.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.