A Riverhead man was arrested Saturday for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol in Flanders, Southampton Town police said.
Seth Wassenaar, 18, was driving on Townsend Avenue around 11 p.m. when police stopped him for several traffic infractions, officials said.
Police found he was intoxicated and charged him with driving while ability impaired by drugs and alcohol, a misdemeanor, and three traffic violations, officials said.
• A 20-year-old woman was arrested Saturday on a drunken driving charge in Riverside, police said.
Summer Pritchard of Whitefish, Mont., was driving on Center Drive around 3:30 a.m. when police stopped her for a headlight traffic infraction, officials said.
She then presented a fake New York State driver’s license and was found to be intoxicated, police said.
When she was taken into custody after refusing to be handcuffed, she began kicking the rear window of the police car, officials said.
Ms. Pritchard was charged with driving while intoxicated, resisting arrest and possession of a forged instrument, all misdemeanors. She was also issued an equipment violation, police said.
• A Riverhead man was arrested Saturday in Sagaponack for failing to use his interlock system, police said.
Alonzo Sazotocay, 30, was driving on Narrow Lane around 7 a.m. when he was pulled over for traveling 40 mph in a 25 mph zone, officials said.
It was then discovered that his license was revoked for a previous DWI conviction and that he was required to have an interlock system in his vehicle, which he did not have, police said.
Mr. Sazotocay was charged with circumventing an interlock system, a misdemeanor, and three traffic violations, police said.
• A Flanders woman received seven phone calls last Wednesday from a man who identified himself as Dave Sawyer from Publisher Clearing House. He told her that she won $3.5 million and only needed to purchase a golden stamp for $2,500 in order to receive her check. The woman didn’t purchase the stamp and instead called police, officials said.
• A Flanders woman reported that the air was let out of her rear driver’s side tire sometime between 6 p.m. last Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday. The car was parked in her driveway on Havens Drive, police said.
• Two children’s bicycles were stolen last Wednesday afternoon from a front yard at Woodhull Avenue in Riverhead, officials said.
• Decorations left in a garden bed were reported stolen from Secret Gardens Village in Flanders on Sunday afternoon, police said. No arrests have been made.
Those who are named in police reports have not been convicted of any crime or violation. The charges against them may later be reduced or withdrawn, or they may be found innocent.