Ten pumpkins were damaged along with three sections of fence and corn maze at Harbes Family Farm on Main Road in Jamesport Friday morning, according to Riverhead Town police.
The value of the damage was estimated at $600, police said.
Pumpkins were also damaged at Harbes earlier this month.
• A Dolphin Way resident told police Oct. 13 that someone illegally used their identity to open new debit cards, which were then used to make $2,557 worth of purchases, police said.
• A wallet that contained $500 worth gift cards was reported stolen from a car parked at Clovis Point Wines on Main Road in Jamesport Sunday afternoon, according to police.
• A 2015 Toyota 4-Runner that had previously been reported stolen in Riverhead Town was recovered in Southold Town early Sunday morning, according to Riverhead police.
• Tina Costello, 47, of Woodland Drive in Mastic Beach was charged with petit larceny on Sunday night at about 7 p.m. at the Route 58 Target store. She is accused of stealing assorted women’s clothing, police said.
• Melissa McFarland, 28, of Flanders was charged with petit larceny at the Route 58 Kmart Oct. 15, according to police, who said she removed baby formula and baby bibs from the store.
• William McDougal, 49, of East Main Street in Riverhead was charged with second-degree harassment on Sunday night at about 6 p.m., according to police. Additional information was not available.
• Maurice Harris, 39, of Margarette Drive in Coram was charged with petit larceny Saturday afternoon at about 4:44 p.m. at Walmart on Route 58.
• Jason Mendick, age and address unavailable, was charged with driving while intoxicated following an auto accident in which he hit a fire hydrant on Highview Drive in Wading River. The incident occurred just after midnight Sunday morning, according to police.
• A woman removed a purse containing an iPhone 5C and reading glasses from a car parked on Main Road in Jamesport Oct. 13 and fled in an unknown direction, according to police.
• Someone bought $20 worth of gas with a counterfeit $100 bill at the Route 58 BP gas station just before 8 p.m. Oct. 13 and fled the area, police said.
• A mountain bike was reported stolen from the parking lot at Target on Route 58 Oct. 14 at about 7:40 p.m., according to police.
• A wallet was reported stolen at the Route 58 Walmart and the suspect used credit cards that were in that wallet to make purchases at area stores, according to police, who are still investigating the case.
• A woman stole $55 worth of items from the Kmart store on Route 58 Sunday afternoon, according to police.